Pensioner women dating uk
The grandfather-of-seven said the incident has left him unable to 'trust or have confidence in people.''I used to be a postman and the man from the union saw the footage and told me not to watch as it's too sickening.'I was talking to someone and the next thing I know I'm seeing stars.Then I was falling down in what felt like slow motion."Extra care should be taken by parents if these products are used by children.“If the wheat bag doesn’t carry any instructions, be very wary about using it.” In 2010 Josephine Lloyd died in her home after a wheat bag she was heating caught fire in her microwave."There are still investigations ongoing but we do think that the wheat bag has been possibly overheated and then left within a bed, and this has caused a smouldering, smothering effect as the quilt on top of the wheat bag has caused it to continue to generate heat.” Guidelines for wheat bags specify the maximum time they should be heated for, and also advise people against prolonged contact with their skin because of the risk of burns.
In 2008 Doreen Ghiloni, 82, died in Leeds after a bag she was using set fire to bedding in an upstairs room and sent smoke billowing round the house as she slept downstairs.
For this reason, it is vital to follow manufacturers' instructions to avoid possible injury." There have also been concerns raised about the dangers of children using the bags.